Christmas markets are the perfect place to find a unique Christmas gift or souvenir, such as handmade toys, Christmas ornaments and decorations, pottery, and crystal ware. And no visit to a German Christmas market is complete without sampling delicious treats including:
- Gluehwein ¬ mulled wine, a hot spiced wine
- Rostbratwuerste – typically charcoal-grilled sausages
- Lebkuchen – gingerbread biscuits
- Brataepfel – baked apples
- Gebrannte Mandeln – roasted almonds
- Maronen – roasted chestnuts
- Marzipanbrot (Marzipan Bread) – a big piece of Marzipan, shaped like a loaf of bread
- Stollen – traditional German Christmas bread with dried fruits, nuts, spices, and sugar icing
The Denver Christkindl Market is always striving to make our visitors’ experience an unforgettable one. Enjoy live music and dancing, German, European and local craft vendors, authentic food and drink, and a true spirit of an Old World Christmas.
Join Donor Alliance at the market for fun, free prizes and information galore on organ, eye and tissue donation!