The Donor Dash Schedule of events is up. Check out the times for all the fun events and join us all week-long, Together, Though Apart!
Donor Dash Schedule of Events:
- Sunday, July 12, 11:00am-3:00pm: Drive-Through Pick-Up Party! Donor Alliance will host a drive-through pick-up party at 200 Spruce Street in Denver to kick-off the week-long celebration of life. Come say hello and pick up your packets! Team captains can also pick up honorary signs to display in your front yards to remind everyone Who You Are Dashing For!
- Sunday, July 12 – Sunday, July 19: Donor Dash Week! Check out the daily activities that will get you moving and engaged with our Donate Life Community. You will be able to complete all activities from your home, outdoors in your neighborhood (please practice social distancing) and via social media. Each daily activity will also feature prizes! See our full calendar of activities.
- Saturday, July 18, 9:00am-10:15am: Wash Park Car Parade! Decorate your cars with Donor Life colors (blue & green) and drive through Washington Park to honor, celebrate and recognize your loved ones. Enter the parade at the intersection of Franklin & Mississippi Sts. where the Donor Dash start line would normally be, and be sure to bring your race bib as those will be required for entry. If you lose or somehow do not have access you can print a race bib here. Highlight Who You’re Dashing For and check out decorated cars from others in our fantastic Donate Life family. This will be a great, highly visual way to raise awareness for the gift of life in our Colorado community!
- Sunday, July 19, 10:00am-12:00pm: Together, Though Apart Live Program. At 10:00am, run or walk your 5k in your neighborhood, in a park near your home (please practice social distancing) or on your treadmill! We will provide methods to self-report your finish time and provide full race results.
- At 11:00am, join us online here or on our Facebook or YouTube for a live, virtual program. Team captains – get your team involved in the program! Send a short, 5 second video saying “We’re team ___ and we’re dashing for ___” to bdipilato@DonorAlliance.org. CBS4’s Michael Spencer will be our emcee! Tune in to catch Michael, watch your team video, hear a few words from the new Donor Alliance President & CEO, Jennifer Prinz, and take part in a large, shared activity in celebration of live and loved ones.