The curriculum for Transplantation Science program is designed for grades 6-12. Donor Alliance has provided some educational resources for the program. Participating schools should utilize these free resources to prepare students for an upcoming class or for follow-up learning.
- Download an outline of the Transplantation Science curriculum.
- Middle School Workbook
- High School Workbook
- Sheltered Instruction Workbook
- Learn the current Facts and Statistics for Colorado and Wyoming. If you have Spanish-speaking students, find information in Spanish on our Done Vida Colorado page.
- Kahoot and Quizziz warm-up activities about organ and tissue donation and transplantation
- Kahoot and Quizziz warm-up activities about the Facts About Donation
- Donation Essentials – Offers up to date information about the field of Organ and Tissue Donation and Transplantation. Check out the post on Terms We Don’t Use and Why.
- The Colorado Transplantation Science video features Maurissa Mounger, living liver donor. The Wyoming Transplantation Science video was created by Victoria Morales, a student at Cody High School. The videos showcase the facts about donation and stories of several local Colorado and Wyoming families who have experienced donation and transplantation.
If you have further questions or need more information, please contact our Public Education Coordinator at email@example.com.