Terms and Conditions – #ShowYourHeart Campaign
Thank you for your interest in participating in our #ShowYourHeart campaign for National Donate Life Month! We can’t wait to see what your Act of Kindness is this April!
A few details you need to know:
- Your Facebook post must tag @DonateLifeColorado or @DonateLifeWyoming and be made public in order to receive your special code for a $5 Starbucks card. Private posts are unable to be seen by @DonateLifeColorado or @DonateLifeWyoming and prevent facilitation of the offer.
- Cards are limited to one per person – this will be monitored. ((While supplies last))
- Your post will be responded to within 24-48 hours.
- Sharing your photo/post and tagging @DonateLifeColorado or @DonateLifeWyoming implies permission for Donor Alliance to use your content on their respective social channels and website.
- We’re looking for folks to perform true, genuine acts of kindness for others in order to receive a code for a $5 Starbucks card, so examples are – signing up to be an organ, eye and tissue donor,picking up trash outside, donating food to those in need, etc.
- Starbucks has temporarily changed to a ‘to-go’ model, accepting online/in-app orders. Starbucks continues to post up-to-date information regarding temporary closures or changes in operations.
- If the Starbucks near you is temporarily closed, you can still use the card at a later date! Pass it on to a friend or save it for later, there is no expiration date.