Online registration is now OPEN! Register here.
Join us for the 24th Annual Donor Dash. The Donor Dash aims to Honor, Celebrate and Recognize those touched by organ, eye and tissue donation. We look forward to celebrating those touched by the gift of life back at Washington Park.
- Adults- $35
- Seniors- $20 (60 and over)
- Youth- $20 (17 and younger)
Want to run/walk the 2023 Donor Dash from wherever you are? You can join us virtually by adding a shipping fee to your registration and getting your packet mailed to you. Complete the 5K virtually and track your time on race day through the RunKeeper App.
Donor Dash Registration Deadlines:
- Monday, June 12: Last day to order a honorary sign.
- Sunday, June 18: Last day to add the shipping to your registration to ensure you receive it before event day.
- Sunday, July 9: Last day to register to be on a team.
- Wednesday, July 12: Early packet pickup.
- Thursday, July 13: Last day to register as an individual.
Optional Shipping fee
- $8.00 shipping fee to cover the costs of receiving your packet via mail. You can add this shipping option to your registration even if you want to participate in person too. Please add this fee before June 18 to ensure you get your packet before race day.
If you are participating virtually on the 24th Annual Donor Dash and would like to do your 5K at home, please add the $8.00 shipping fee to your registration so you can receive your packet via mail instead of getting it at packet pick up or on race day. On race day, you will track your 5K through the RunKeeper app. You will receive more information on how to do that in an email as the event gets closer.
Have questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page to find answers!