Do you belong to a faith community? Another way to celebrate National Donor Sabbath and engage your community is to share our free educational materials at your place of worship. You can print your own bulletin inserts and passed them during service or ask your leader to put up a poster on the bulletin board.
To print the resources, right click on the links below and select “Save As” to download the files to your personal computer. You can also request hard copies of the materials by contacting Angelica Barajas at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bulletin Insert for CO – Print these (double-sided) and include then in your bulletins -coming soon!
- Print-Your-Own Poster (11 x 17) for CO – Print this poster on your own 11×17 paper and hang it around your place of worship
- Bulletin Insert for WY– Print these (double-sided) and include in your bulletins – coming soon!
- Print-Your-Own Poster (11 x 17) for WY – Print this poster on your own 11×17 paper and hang it around your place of worship
- Religious Views on Organ and Tissue Donation – Use this document to learn more about various theological perspectives on donation
- Sample Sermon – Pastors, ministers and other religious leaders can use this document as a starting point to when dedicating a sermon to the lifesaving topic of organ, eye and tissue donation.
Visit our Faith and Donation page for more resources and ideas on how to celebrate National Donor Sabbath.
Click here to go back to our Faith and Donation page