To request a Transplantation Science class, please complete & submit the form below .
Due to limited availability of educators, we may not be able to fulfill your in person request. Please provide a cell phone number so the Public Education Coordinator or TS Scheduler can contact you if that is the case.
The Transplantation Science scheduler will contact you in approximately five business days to confirm details. Please make sure you have read the program FAQs before submitting your request. Keep these tips in mind:
- Please submit your top three choices for the dates you would like to participate in the program.
- Requests for classes should be submitted four weeks in advance of the date(s) requested. We teach hundreds of classes every year and our schedule is often full.
- If you are requesting more than one day of classes, please submit one form per date. (e.g. For two days of classes you should submit two separate forms.)
- Transplantation Science is an interactive program and therefore has a maximum class size of 35 students.
- If more than one teacher is requesting classes, please submit one form per teacher with their email address. We prefer to email the confirmation to each individual teacher to keep communication clear. If you have a large program requesting with more than 3 teachers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and the Public Education Coordinator will reach out to you to schedule.
- If you teach less than 50 students and are in a small school more than 100 miles from Casper, Colorado Springs or Denver, please consider requesting the new Transplantation Science Traveling Trunk for your students. Just check the box on the form below and we will review the trunk option for your class.