Use the following free materials to spread the word about saving lives through organ, eye and tissue donation this April — National Donate Life Month!
Be sure to dress in blue & green in celebration of National Blue & Green Day on April 17 and share your photos on the Donate Life Colorado or Donate Life Wyoming Facebook pages for a chance to win prizes!
Also, be sure to join the Donate Life community at Donate Life Night with the Colorado Rockies on April 25!
Both individuals and businesses are encouraged to participate. [Businesses: Get recognized for your efforts HERE.]
Click on the links below, hit “OK” to open, if necessary double click on the file to open, and select “Save As” to download the files to your personal computer.
- Donation Stats & Facts (Print and distribute these facts for National Donate Life Month.)
- Flyer (Customize, print and hang this flyer to promote your April activities.)
- Posters: (Print and hang these posters in high-traffic area . Hard copy versions available upon request.)
- Public Service Announcements (Share this with a local business or media outlet. Read this information aloud over your PA system or hold message to promote donation.)
- Social Media Content (Get instant content to spread the word across social media accounts.)
- Local Stories & Articles: (Share real stories from the community in your newsletter, on your blog or through social media.)
- TV Monitor & Presentation Slides - (Add slides to your presentations or on screens at your workplace.)
- Table Tents: (Have these professionally printed to display on counters and table tops. Hard copy versions available upon request.)
- Infographic – (Embed this infographic on your website or blog to share facts about organ, eye and tissue donation.)
You can also add a small Donate Life badge to your Facebook or Twitter profile by clicking the icon below!
These materials are specific to Colorado and Wyoming. Outside of Colorado or Wyoming? Please visit Donate Life America.