Use the following free materials to spread the word about saving lives through organ, eye and tissue donation this April–National Donate Life Month!
Both individuals and businesses are encouraged to participate. [Businesses: Get recognized for your efforts HERE.]
Right click on the links below and select “Save As” to download the files to your personal computer.
- Donation Stats & Facts (Print and distribute these facts for National Donate Life Month)
- Flyer (Customize, print and hang this flyer to promote your April activities)
- National Blue & Green Day (Dress up in blue and green to celebrate Blue & Green Day on April 11th)
- News Releases (Customize this news release to share your National Donate Life Month activities with the media)
- Posters: (Print and hang these posters in a high-traffic area)
- Public Service Announcements (Read this information aloud over your PA system or hold message to promote donation)
- Social Media Content (Get instant content to spread the word across social media accounts)
- Stories & Articles: (Share real stories from the community in your newsletter, on your blog or through social media)
- Table Tents: (Have these professionally printed to display on counters and table tops)
- Web & Blog Content (Use these files to easily add banners, links and infographics to your blog or website)
You can also add a small Donate Life badge to your Facebook or Twitter profile by clicking the icon below!
Interested in celebrating National Blue and Green Day on April 11th? Please use the Blue and Green Day toolkit.
Outside of Colorado or Wyoming? Please visit Donate Life America.
Please email Katie Cicerchi at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help downloading or using these materials.