Use the following free materials to spread the word about saving lives through organ, eye and tissue donation this April — National Donate Life Month!
Be sure to dress in blue & green in celebration of National Blue & Green Day on April 15 and share your photos on the Donate Life Colorado or Donate Life Wyoming Facebook pages!
Don’t forget about the Wyoming Donor Dash on Saturday, April 30th at the Tate Pumphouse Trail Center in Casper! Register here.
Individuals, hospitals, and businesses are encouraged to participate in National Donate Life Month.
Click on the links below to open, if necessary hit “OK” or double click on the file to open, and select “Save As” to download the files to your personal computer.
- Donation Stats & Facts (Print and distribute these facts for National Donate Life Month.)
- Flyer (Customize, print and hang this flyer to promote your April activities.)
- Posters (Print and hang these posters in high-traffic area . Hard copy versions available upon request.)
- Public Service Announcements (Share this with a local business or media outlet. Read this information aloud over your PA system or hold message to promote donation.)
- Local Stories & Articles: (Share real stories from the community in your newsletter, on your blog or through social media.)
- Table Tents: (Have these professionally printed to display on counters and table tops. Hard copy versions available upon request.)
You can also add a small Donate Life badge to your Facebook or Twitter profile by clicking the icon below! Simply click the link and customize the logo to any size you’d like for your profile page!
These materials are specific to Colorado and Wyoming. Outside of Colorado or Wyoming? Please visit Donate Life America.