On Friday, April 17th, supporters of organ, eye and tissue donation across the United States will celebrate National Blue & Green Day as part of National Donate Life Month!
- How do I show my support?
The best way to show your support this National Blue & Green day is by showing off your blue and green Donate Life colors!
- Find your favorite blue or green outfit and wear it proudly!
- Bake a blue and green dessert! (cake, cookies, cupcakes…)
- Change your outside porch lights to blue and green (light bulbs can be found at most local stores – Walmart, CVS, Walgreens etc…) Area hospitals will show their support by shining a light on donation… quite literally. Participating hospitals will display a large light that proudly shares the message to #ShowYourHeart for National Donate Life month.
- How do I share on social media?
Use the hashtag #ShowYourHeart and #BlueandGreenDay. Take pictures of your awesome outfits or your porch lights and share them with us on Donate Life Colorado’s Facebook or Donate Life Wyoming’s Facebook. We are excited to see how you wear your blue and green!
National Blue & Green Day is a great opportunity to show your support for organ, eye and tissue donation! If you have questions about donation, you can learn the facts here. Sign-up to be an organ, eye and tissue donor anytime online at Donate Life Colorado or Donate Life Wyoming.