Registration for the Scavenger Hunt is NOW OPEN!
Are you ready for some fun? Ready to get out and about and celebrate the gift of life with your community? Join us for the 3rd Annual Scavenger Hunt! Mark your calendars to save the date!
No matter what the clue is, organ, eye and tissue donation is the answer! Please join us in-person in Casper, Wyoming or join virtually on Saturday, August 28, 2021. There will be exciting family-friendly activities and clues with the chance to win awesome prizes. We can’t wait to be together again and for you to join the fun!
Schedule of Events
- Saturday, August 28, 2021
- 9:30am – In-person check-in and day-of event registration at David Street Station
- 10am to 11am – Moment of Silence and Scavenger Hunt begins for in-person & virtual participants
- 11:05am – Presentations and Stories of Hope live
- 11:55am – Ceremonial Bubble Release live
Other Ways to Enjoy the Scavenger Hunt
- Check out the Donate Life Forest, where we feature all those touched by donation and transplantation.
- Interested in being an Exhibitor at the event to connect with hundred of altruistic people? Learn more here.
- Help us build a Spotify playlist! The songs on the playlist might remind someone of a donor, a donor’s family or loved ones, or could be a song that kept a transplant recipient motivated throughout their transplant journey. Be sure to follow the Donor Alliance Scavenger Hunt on Spotify and enjoy it during the event, or any time really! Add your favorite song to the playlist here!