Registration is now closed!
Online registration for the scavenger hunt is now open! Register early! With the use of a phone app for the event, you can participate from anywhere this year! From Jackson to Cheyenne, Rock Springs to Gillette and everywhere in between, join us for a weekend of fun while you learn about the gift of life.
- Adult $10
- Youth $5 (17 and under)
- Senior $5 (60 and over)
The option to register online is open and available until August 13, 2020 at 12 pm.
All registration packets will be mailed to you. Due to shipping time, we cannot guarantee registrations placed after August 7, 2020 will receive their packets in time for the event. We encourage you to register early to receive your registration packet on time!
Each registration packet includes participant information, an awesome Donate Life Wyoming Scavenger Hunt fandana and other cool Donate Life items. T-shirts are the same design as 2019 and are optional. T-shirt quantities are limited.
Schedule of Events
- Fill out this form to add your favorite song to our Scavenger Hunt playlist! It can remind you of your donor’s family or loved one, or a song that kept you going through your transplant! Listen to this playlist while you are on your scavenger hunt! Follow DLWY 2020 on Spotify!
- Complete the Scavenger Hunt missions between Friday – Sunday, August 14 – 16, 2020
- August 14, Friday @ 12pm – Scavenger Hunt launch and Moment of Silence
- August 15, Saturday @ 11am – Stories of Hope
- August 16, Sunday @ 1pm – Ceremonial Bubble Release
- View the live program beginning Friday at noon on our Facebook page or on our website here.
Winners & Prizes
There will be multiple winners announced and prizes awarded after the event! From local donations to cool Donate Life gear, don’t miss your chance to win!
Check out our FAQs page for other event questions and answers.