HONOR · CELEBRATE · RECOGNIZE
The Donor Dash is a 5K run/walk in Denver’s Wash Park, to honor the lives of organ and tissue donors, celebrate the lives of transplant recipients and recognize those who continue to wait for a lifesaving transplant.
20th Annual Schedule – Sunday, July 21, 2019 – Denver’s Washington Park
- 7:00 Race Day Registration/Packet Pickup
- 7:00 Diaper Dash Registration opens – Info Tent
- 8:00 5K Runners Start/Expo area opens
- 8:05 5K Walkers Start
- 8:15 Diaper Dash Registration continues – Expo Area
- 9:15 Diaper Dash in the Expo Area for ages 3 and younger
- 9:30 Program Begins at Stage
- 10:00 Program Conclusion
Have questions? Review our Frequently Asked Questions and find more information in the menu on the right.
Thank you to 5,594 participants that helped celebrate 20 years of dashing for a cause at the 2019 Donor Dash. You all helped make the 20th Annual Donor Dash an amazing celebration of the gift of life!