HONOR · CELEBRATE · RECOGNIZE
The Donor Dash is a 5K run/walk in Denver’s Wash Park, to honor the lives of organ and tissue donors, celebrate the lives of transplant recipients and recognize those who continue to wait for a lifesaving transplant.
July 17: Early Packet Pickup: 7AM- 7PM **New Location: 200 Spruce St. Denver, CO 80230 (Only team captains and individuals that registered before 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, July 14th are eligible for early packet pickup. If you registered on a team by July 14 you should get your race packet from your team captain.)
July 19: Online Registration Closes at 6pm
20th Annual Schedule – Sunday, July 21, 2019 – Denver’s Washington Park
- 7:00 Race Day Registration/Packet Pickup
- 7:00 Diaper Dash Registration opens – Info Tent
- 8:00 5K Runners Start/Expo area opens
- 8:05 5K Walkers Start
- 8:15 Diaper Dash Registration continues – Expo Area
- 9:15 Diaper Dash in the Expo Area for ages 3 and younger
- 9:30 Program Begins at Stage
- 10:00 Program Conclusion
Have questions? Review our Frequently Asked Questions and find more information in the menu on the right.
Thank you to the record breaking crowd of 6,419 who helped make the 2018 Donor Dash an amazing celebration of the gift of life!