Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Donor Dash. All volunteers receive a promo code to redeem a free race registration for the 19th Annual Donor Dash!
Current opportunities available include:
- Finish Line 7:15am-9:45am
- Course Marshal 6:45am-9:30am
- Start Line 6:30am-8:45am
- Course Water Station 6:45am-9:30am
- Food & Beverage 7:15am-11:15am
- Registration 6:00am-8:30am
- Finish Line Water 7:15am-9:45am
- Donate Life License Plate Promoter 7:30am-10:30am
- Donate Life Garden 6:00am-9:00am
- Information 6:30am-8:30am
- Photo Booth 7:00am-10:00am
Unable to help us the day of the event, but still want to help? See some of the opportunities available event week that we need help with! To sign up for any of the below opportunities, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Team T-Shirt Sorting. Monday, July 9th, 10:00am-2:00pm. Help prepare team packets by separating t-shirts for registered teams. Lunch will be provided. Team T-Shirt Sorting will take place at the Galleria Office Towers, 720 S. Colorado Blvd., Denver, CO 80246.
- Bib Labeling. Tuesday, July 10th, 10:00am-2:00pm. Help label race bibs for individuals and teams for Donor Dash! Lunch will be provided. Bib Labeling will take place at the Galleria Office Towers, 720 S. Colorado Blvd., Denver, CO 80246.
- Packet Pick-Up. Wednesday, July 11th, 7:00am-7:00pm. Shifts available are listed below. Help team captains & individuals who registered prior to the deadline pick up their race packets! Packet Pick-Up will take place at the Galleria Office Towers, 720 S. Colorado Blvd., Denver, CO 80246.
- Shift 1: 6:00am-10:00am (breakfast will be provided)
- Shift 2: 10:00am-2:00pm (lunch will be provided)
- Shift 3: 2:00pm-7:00pm (light dinner will be provided)