Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Donor Dash. All volunteers receive a promo code to redeem a free race registration for the 20th Annual Donor Dash!
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Finish Line 7:15am-9:45am
- Course Marshal 6:45am-9:30am
- Start Line 6:30am-8:45am
- Course Water Station 6:45am-9:30am
- Food & Beverage 7:15am-11:15am
- Registration 6:00am-8:30am
- Finish Line Water 7:15am-9:45am
- Donate Life License Plate Promoter 7:30am-10:30am
- Donate Life Garden 6:00am-9:00am
- Information 6:30am-8:30am
- Photo Booth 7:00am-10:00am
Unable to help us the day of the event, but still want to help? See some of the opportunities available event week that we need help with! To sign up for any of the below opportunities, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Team T-Shirt Sorting. Monday, July 15th, 10:00am-2:00pm. Help prepare team packets by separating t-shirts for registered teams. Lunch will be provided.
- Bib Labeling. Tuesday, July 16th, 10:00am-2:00pm. Help label race bibs for individuals and teams for Donor Dash! Lunch will be provided.
- Packet Pick-Up. Wednesday, July 17th, 7:00am-7:00pm. Shifts available are listed below. Help team captains & individuals who registered prior to the deadline pick up their race packets!
- Shift 1: 6:00am-10:00am (breakfast will be provided)
- Shift 2: 10:00am-2:00pm (lunch will be provided)
- Shift 3: 2:00pm-7:00pm (light dinner will be provided)