Honoring the lives of organ, eye and tissue donors, celebrating the lives of transplant recipients and recognizing those who continue to wait for a transplant, join us at the annual Wyoming Donor Dash on Saturday April 22, 2023. Lace up your running shoes or pull on your cowboy boots and join us for a morning of fun to show your support and raise awareness for organ, eye and tissue donation and transplantation across Wyoming. Registration is now closed. Online registration has closed.
If you are participating virtually and want to track your time, please head to the FAQ page for instructions!
Event Location & Timeline
- 8:00 am: Check-in and onsite registration
- 8:40 am: Presentations
- 9:00 am: Race starts
- Online registration is $25 and required to guarantee an event t-shirt the day of race.
- Online registration opens on March 15, 2023
- Online registration closes on April 14, 2023 at 11:59p.
- If you are a transplant recipient or donor family member, you recieve free registration. Please reach out to email@example.com for the promo code.
New This Year
If you would like to participate virtually, you can track your 5K through the RunKeeper app. You can also add a $9.00 shipping fee for your packet to be mailed to you. A $9 fee is required to cover the shipping cost if you would like your packet mailed to you. If you do not choose this shipping option, your packet will be at the event on race day. Learn more about how to download the RunKeeper App in our FAQ page.
Donor families: If you would like a picture of your loved one featured at the event, please email the photo and a short message about your loved one/their story to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 14th.
Questions? Check out our FAQs or connect with us at email@example.com.