Use the following free materials to spread the word about saving lives through organ, eye and tissue donation this April — National Donate Life Month!
Individuals, hospitals, and businesses are encouraged to participate in National Donate Life Month. We’ve created the following toolkit to help you promote organ, eye and tissue donation in your area!
Click on the links below to open, if necessary hit “OK” or double click on the file to open, and select “Save As” to download the files to your personal computer.
- Donation Stats & Facts (Print and distribute these facts for National Donate Life Month.)
- Customizable Flyer (Customize, print and hang this flyer to promote your April activities.)
- Posters (Print and hang these posters in high-traffic areas. Hard copy versions available upon request.)
- Social Media Content (Share these images and posts on your social media pages.)
- Facebook Profile Cover Image – Colorado, Wyoming
- Twitter Profile Cover Image – Colorado, Wyoming
- Facebook/Instagram Post Image – Colorado, Wyoming
- I Support Donation Social Media Graphic CO – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- I Support Donation Social Media Graphic WY – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- National Donate Life Month Logo
- Show Your Heart Campaign Logo
- National Blue and Green Day – Colorado Graphic, Wyoming Graphic, Blue and Green Day Logo
- #ShowYourHeart Customizable Social Posts for Theaters – Colorado, Wyoming
- #ShowYourHeart Customizable Social Posts for Restaurants – Colorado
- Customizable Social Posts for Hospitals – Flag Raising/ Illumination Project/ Decorating Station
- TV Monitor and Presentation Slides (PowerPoint format)
- Public Service Announcements (Share this with a local business or media outlet. Read this information aloud over your PA system or hold message to promote donation.
- Media Kit (Share real stories from the community in your newsletter, on your blog or through social media.)
- Twibbon (Show your support for organ, eye and tissue donation with these profile images for your Facebook and Twitter pages. Simply click on the image you’d like to use.)
These materials are specific to Colorado and Wyoming. Outside of Colorado or Wyoming? Please visit Donate Life America.
Please email Brianna DiPilato at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help downloading or using these materials, or if you’d like to request hard copy versions. Click here for the National Donate Life Month homepage.